Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2015

Cecica Hair Salon at Edae

Seems that I am always doing my hair when I am overseas.. This time I did magic volume curl in Seoul. I read about Cecica >>here<< You can read her posts for more details and directions. Also, visit Cecica's website >>here<<

On the day we reached Korea, we headed to Edae to do our hair! It was a good time to do our hair since we can rest while doing or hair! We did take a midnight flight and this time, I didn't really get much sleep >.<
Cecica Hair

 
Before and after photo 
*not sure you can really see the curls cos my shirt is too dark*

Basically, magic volume is supposed to make your hair look less limp and give your hair more volume. I did magic volume curl + treatment + cut.

I had made a reservation before going to Korea from their website. Once we arrived, we told them we wanted to do magic volume. My hair stylist recommended to straighten the top part of my hair and curl my hair from mid-length down. I agreed.

Anyways, I was too tired to take pictures and was just struggling not to fall asleep. So do read  >>here<< for more details. I think her post is very detailed and with pictures! What I definitely would recommend people to do when in Korea is to do their hair treatment! I think the treatment is good and lasts for quite some time! I do like my curls as well :D They are surviving my laziness the time I post this >.<

Address: 양하빈헤어센스, 37-22 Daehyeon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Opening hours: 11am to 9pm (Weekdays) / 11am to 8pm (Weekends)
Getting there: Ewha Womans Univ. station Exit 2
Contact/Reservation: Fill in your details here and they will respond

8 comments:

  1. hi babe! I wish to do the same treatment at
    Cecica!

    may I know how much they charged you? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina,
      Oh dear, I cant really rmb the exact price now. >.< But I rmb it shld be a bit more than 200k won.
      Hope it still helps! :D

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    Can i check if the staff there knows how to speak simple English? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yeap, simple English and hands gestures worked when we were there! You can also show them pictures of what you prefer!

      Delete
  3. Nice hair, may i know how to make the reservation on their website?
    Need to register an account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on the link i have provided and leave a msg there!

      Delete
    2. because I dun understand korean, could you please guide me where can leave msg to book? Thx

      Delete

I am happy to answer any queries relating to my post