Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

JAPAN THEMED RESTAURANT: VAMPIRE CAFE

Vampire cafe  ヴァンパイアカフェ (also under Diamond Dining group) is, as the name suggests, a vampire-themed cafe. The store is located near Ginza station. The cafe is dimly lighted and decorated with red and dark colours.

As a someone who dislike anything horror-related, this place is still acceptable for me. Only the toilet was a weeee bit spooky for me.. especially since I went in alone... O.O

Located at level 7 of La Paix Building

The skulls welcome you to the restaurant~

We were brought into the cafe by Vampire Rose. There is a female bride/vampire?? as well. 

We were seated in a private booth where curtains can be closed and we are seated safely inside. Hopefully you don't get a shock when the servers open the curtains! >.<
Table setting. Ring the bell to call the servers!

Food menu

Drinks menu & special menu

There's a coffin outside. It's real candles burning there by the way~ Don't burn yourself!

Complimentary appetizers. It was delightful!

Salad! This is very cool. If you order this dish, when Vampire Rose serve it to you, there is some sort of chant and the rest of the servers will repeat the chant as well. Then Vampire Rose will pour the 'blood' into your salad. :D If only I understood what the chant was... Also, the salad is quite nice!

We shared a main dish - beef served on hot stone! Not bad, but I find it a bit difficult to chew and swallow.. but that may just be me.. 

Ice cream spider for dessert! My friend likes this better than me; I found it a bit too sweet. Can't remember the exact flavour of the ice cream but it contains peanut butter. 

The toilet is themed as well

The mirror creeps me out by the way.. >.<

Bloody sink~

To sum up, nice decorations, good service and delicious food; worth the money and great experience! We even took a photo with Vampire Rose after we finished eating! The staff here speaks minimal English but English menu is available.

Cover charge: can't rmb how much + minimum 1 food & drink each

Map: level 7 of La Paix Building


Opening hours: 5pm to 11pm (after all vampires are only awake at night...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to answer any queries relating to my post