Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

DAY 1 in TOKYO: To Japaan!~

A bit slow in updating my blog of my Japan trip this time... But don't worry, update is still going on! :D

Day 1: 
• Fly to Haneda Airport by Singapore Airlines
• Take limousine bus to Grand Pacific Le Daiba from Haneda Airport
• Check-in Grand Pacific Le Daiba

My first flight in SQ! You can read more of my flight review >>here<< We headed to Changi Airport Terminal 3 and waited for our flight! Our non-stop flight timing from Singapore to Tokyo Haneda Airport is from 1.55pm to 9.50pm.
Inside SQ

Magazine and inflight menu

International lunch or..

Japanese lunch??

Light snacks

International lunch

Japanese lunch

SQ gave out magnum for dessert O.O

After our looong flight, we finally reached Haneda Airport! Quite a long queue at the custom clearance but we still managed to buy our limousine bus ticket to our hotel, Grand Pacific Le Daiba with plenty of time left. Was afraid we will reach too late to catch the last bus departure at 11.05pm and we will need to take the expensive cab to our hotel >.< Also had enough time to buy a SUICA card (train/bus card in Japan; similar to our EZ-link card) for my friend. I already had my ICOCA card when I went to Osaka last year. Learn more about the IC cards of Japan >>here<<

Map of bus tickets counters and bus stop at Haneda International Airport Terminal

We were lazy to pull our luggage around and also worried we might be late for our bus to find a place to eat in the airport. Decided to buy some instant noodles and eat in the hotel later. Waited for our bus in an enclosed shelter and boarded the bus when it arrived.

Read more about my review of Grand Pacific Le Daiba >>here<<
Pretty decor! きれい~

Our room!!


Sleepwear provided

Coffee and tea



Toilet


Bath salt and toiletries

We asked the front desk where is the nearest convenience shop and it's just a few steps away beside the hotel. So, our supper - Instant noodles and onigri! :P

And... that's the end of Day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to answer any queries relating to my post