Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2016

DISNEY RESTAURANT: Magellan's

Magellan's is a fine dining restaurant in DisneySea Tokyo. The restaurant is themed after Age of Exploration. It offers full course menu for lunch and dinner. If you can read Japanese, you can check out their menu at their site. They were also offering a special 15th anniversary set when we were there!

You need to create a Disney account in their Japanese site in order to make advance reservation. Of course, you can also just walk-in.

We dined at Magellan's for dinner and we ordered the Pacific course that cost ¥ 5,660 each. I have forgotten to take a picture of the English menu and I can't really recall the names of the dishes we ate. Additionally, Magellan's serves free flow bread.

Magellan's


Huge globe at the center of the main dining area

Seats

My priority seating booking

Table setting


Our drinks have been served~

Hot lemon tea for me~

Magellan's logo

Free flow bread~ 
Did you spot Mickey?

Starter
I had this! The scallops were very fresh and sweet! Two ain't enough!! :P

Starter
This has prawns and scallops. The scallops are smaller than mine since it comes with prawns. 

Salad/Soup dish
I LOVE this soup a lot! Cos I'm those clear soup kind of girl, this is very flavourful! Yum! If only there were more bits of veg or meat inside!

Salad/Soup dish
Some healthy salad with cheese bits

Main course
Lobster! Juicy and fresh!! Yum! Spring roll is crispy and filled with lobster as well!


Main course
Beef is very tender and the sauce is fragrant and flavourful! 

Dessert
I ordered the dessert of the day. It comes with a cake and sorbet. Cake tastes good but it is not soft enough. 

Dessert
Creme brulee is yummy though! My friend liked it a lot! 

Complimentary personalized stickers!

Definitely money well spent! Nice ambiance, great service and delicious food! Would love to come back here to try their other courses as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to answer any queries relating to my post